LAST UPDATED: January 19, 2022
“Personal data” means information that relates to, describes, or identifies you. This could include your name, date of birth, or email.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us
When you use or access the Service, create an account, send a message to us, or participate in activities on the Service, you may input personal data into the Service.
We collect the following categories of data that you voluntarily provide to us:
- Profile information, such as full name, username and avatar, date of birth, email, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information, or billing name and billing address.
- Other information that you enter, post, send, or submit to our Service (photos and videos, account settings, account passwords, third-party-service username and password used to sign in to the Service or information contained in the communications that you send to us by email, mail, or in any other form).
Information Collected from Third Parties
We may receive information about you from other users, third-party services, public social media platforms, or public databases. For example, social media platforms may display your mailing address, email, or phone number.
Information Collected Automatically
Certain information is collected automatically when you use or visit our Service. This information does not reveal your identity (such as your name or contact information), but may include information about your device, its use, and other technical information. This information helps us maintain security, ensure optimization of the Service for your needs, and facilitate customer support.
The tracking technologies we use to collect this information include cookies, web beacons, Flash cookies, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, pixels, and other similar technologies.
The tracking technologies automatically collect the following categories of data:
- Browser data: information that your browser automatically sends when you use the Service, including IP address, browser type, browser language, settings, and Service usage patterns.
- Device data: information about the device you use, such as device type, model and manufacturer, device operating system brand and model, device hard disk drive, operating system version, and information regarding the location of your device.
- Usage data: information about your use of the Service, including patterns, time, and date of your use of the Service.
- Analytics data: general information about traffic and usage trends for the Service.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH We Use Personal Data
We use the personal data collected through our Service to:
- provide the Service to you, create and maintain your account, verify your identity, process transactions, and provide customer support;
- improve the Service for you, identify activity patterns and usage trends;
- communicate with you, send you emails, including confirmations and reminders, respond to your requests for assistance, or report on technical issues;
- update you about changes to the Service, send messages about new features or promotions that may interest you; or
- maintain safety and security, detect, prevent, and respond to potential or actual security incidents, and protect against other illegal activities.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We do not sell, share, or otherwise disclose your personal data, but in the following circumstances, we may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Public authorities and third parties when the law or a government order requires us to do so or when we need to protect our rights or users’ rights, or prevent crime.
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates, and co-owners. We may also disclose personal data to operators of the Service, subsequent owners, and their advisors in connection with a merger, reorganization, sale of our assets, or other change of control.
- Service providers when they need access to your personal data to perform services for us, such as web hosting, debugging services, payment processing, email and productivity services, survey providers, and customer service providers.
- Advertisers, if general information can help them better understand our users. We do not share information that identifies who you are (such as name or email address). We may provide general information, such as that an ad was seen by a woman between the ages of 25 and 34 who lives in Madrid and likes software engineering. This information allows us to optimize our advertising efforts, and advertisers are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
Disclosure of Anonymous Information
We may disclose anonymous information to any third party without notification. Anonymous information means information which does not allow the identification of an individual user, such as aggregated, anonymized, or de-identified information about the use of our services. Such information does not constitute personal data.
YOUR RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights to your personal data:
- The right to know what data we have about you. To exercise this right, please contact us at [email protected].
- The right to correct, delete, or update your personal data. You can access and modify your personal data through your account or the settings section of the Service. If you need assistance, please contact us at [email protected]. Please note that sometimes we may not be able to modify or delete certain information. For example, we are required by law to keep certain information for a defined period.
- The right to opt out of receiving electronic marketing communications from us. We may periodically send you emails and messages promoting the use of the Service. You can opt out (unsubscribe) of receiving these messages by following the instructions included in each email or message. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at [email protected].
PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS FROM CALIFORNIA
If you are a California resident, you have specific rights to your personal data:
- You can request that we delete any of your personal data we have collected. But we may not be required to comply with your request if it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information for the reasons provided under California Civil Code Section 1798.105(d).
- You have the right to request in writing a list of:
- the categories of personal data we have collected in the preceding 12 months;
- the categories of sources from which your personal data is collected;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal data;
- the categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal data in the preceding 12 months; and
- the specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to know what data we have about you or the right to delete your personal data.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. Only you may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal data. To verify your identity, we may ask you to verify the personal data we already have on file for you. We may ask you to provide your name, email address, and certain other pieces of identifying information.
We do not sell your personal information to facilitate or enable third parties to advertise to you. We do not sell the personal data of minors under 16 years of age.
We have put in place security measures to protect your personal data from misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards. This includes firewalls, password protection, and other authentication controls. In addition, browsing mode for the Service is protected by encryption technology. However, security on the internet can never be 100% guaranteed. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to protect your personal data.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
We store and process information in the United States. We, our affiliates, or service providers can maintain facilities in any other country. The information collected about you could be transferred and processed in any of these facilities. Laws governing data collection and transfer may differ from U.S. law in the European Union and other countries. You agree to the transfer of personal data to any country in which we, our affiliates, or service providers maintain facilities.
You must be at least 18 years of age to register with and use the Service. The Service is not for the use of children under 13. We do not intend to collect personal data from children under 13.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?